[hatari-devel] order change in "machine type" enum

Hello

with recent changes, thomas added a "mega st" machine type IIRC.

But in configuration.h , I see the following changes :

 typedef enum
 {
   MACHINE_ST,
+  MACHINE_MEGA_ST,
   MACHINE_STE,
+  MACHINE_MEGA_STE,
   MACHINE_TT,
-  MACHINE_FALCON,
-  MACHINE_MEGA_STE
+  MACHINE_FALCON
 } MACHINETYPE;

The problem is that previous machine types are not the same anymore ; before, STE was 1, now it's 2 for example. And nMachineType is saved as an integer in memory snapshots, but also in config file. This change could cause problems when reloading previous snapshot/config as the values were re-ordered.

I think we should use this enum instead (add new values at the end) :

typedef enum
{
  MACHINE_ST,
  MACHINE_STE,