Re: [hatari-devel] Small IDE drive image, wrong physical parameters?

Hi Thomas,

Thank you. Would it be possible to display the error message also when
selecting such an image in the Hatari hard disk settings (to prevent
the user from selecting it at all), and not only later during reboot?

Take care

Uwe