Re: [hatari-devel] IDE 32-bit data transfer

Am Thu, 19 May 2016 20:39:28 +0200
schrieb Nicolas Pomarède <npomarede@xxxxxxxxxxxx>:

> Le 19/05/2016 17:40, Roger Burrows a écrit :
>
> > Agreed, for 68000s.  In this case, we're running on an emulated
> > Falcon.  The code works fine on a real Falcon.
>
> For cpu >68020, I think the winuae code is not completely hooked to
> Hatari yet to handle long accesses. It's already on my todo list, but
> in the meantime thomas' fix will do the job.

I think the problem is that all those memory banks are declared with
CE_MEMBANK_CHIP16 in memory.c. That way, the code in the mem_access*()
functions in newcpu.c splits the access into two WORDs.
Should we use CE_MEMBANK_CHIP32 at least in TT mode? The Falcon
also had a 16-bit bus only, right? So staying with CE_MEMBANK_CHIP16 is
more suitable in Falcon mode, I guess?