Re: [hatari-devel] Real time clock support

On 6 Apr 2016 at 10:28, Nicolas Pomarède wrote:

> Le 06/04/2016 03:15, Roger Burrows a écrit :
> > I was doing some work on EmuTOS time and date handling, and noticed that
> > setting the time on the MegaST real time clock does nothing.  That's not a
> very
> > good emulation ;-).  Looking at Hatari source, it seems to be deliberate.
> Why?
> >

> Hi
> stupid question, but did you enable real time clock into "system"
> settings :) ?

Not a stupid question, since I'm not smart enough to know what it means ;-).
What do you mean by "system settings"?  If you mean the page that is displayed
by clicking on the "System" button, then yes, it's enabled there.  And FWIW,
EmuTOS detects the system as a Mega ST.