Re: [hatari-devel] Re: [hatari-users] Hatari goes Sinclair QL

Le 01/04/2016 21:50, Thomas Huth a écrit :

> Anyway, seems like using the uQLx sources for QL support was a
> bad idea since the sources seem to be in a quite messy state... so I
> think I better drop that effort again... ;-)
I have an uQLX XCode project I used to build a while back on my G4. It
was working, but crash often. Do not build anymore with XCode 7.3. And I
do not have anymore X11 devel library on my Mac.

There is also a fork of uQLX wich was made for 64bits systems:
https://github.com/slimlogic/uqlx-fork

Try again, come back next year ;).

JV