Re: [hatari-devel] TT palette bankswitching should be supported

Main thing I'd like a comment on, is my addition of
TTPaletteSTBank variable which needs to be saved into
memory snapshots, making them incompatible with earlier
versions.

It's not strictly necessary to know current/previous bank
setting, but then SDL palette would need to be synched
every time something is written TT shifter register.

Which one you consider better?

	- Eero