Re: [hatari-devel] "bug nHBL..." warnings on Falcon bootup

On 02/18/2016 01:11 AM, Nicolas Pomarède wrote:
Le 15/02/2016 21:30, Eero Tamminen a écrit :
I get a boatload of these kind of warnings:
     bug nHBL=260 132097 259 -511

on console when booting (WinUAE CPU) Falcon emulation
with TOS v4, or running some graphical Falcon programs:
     hatari --machine falcon --tos tos404.img .

If I boot Falcon emulation with latest EmuTOS,
I don't see these warnings.

this should be fixed now ; blitter cycles were not shifted to account
for 16/32 MHz, which caused some inconstancies when updating internal
interrupts.

Verified.