[hatari-devel] Problem with Duochrome mode (ST High) in TT emulation

I'm in the process of implementing (in EmuTOS) full TOS3 VDI functionality for
TT video hardware, in all its strange modes ;-).  Since I like to use Hatari
for EmuTOS testing, I'm testing Hatari's TT video hardware emulation at the
same time.  I'll post here anything I find wrong.  My first problem report
follows below.

In video.c, function Video_UpdateTTPalette(), for duochrome/ST high mode, the
colours are taken from the first and last TT colour.  This is wrong.  The
background ('0') colour is taken from TT register 254, the foreground ('1')
colour is taken from TT register 255, and bit 1 (Note, 1!) of TT register 0 is
used as an invert bit; if set, the colours are switched.

Tested on a real TT, and documented in "Atari TT030 Hardware Reference Manual".

Roger