Re: [hatari-devel] New SYNC demo not working in Hatari

Le 08/01/2016 23:29, Anders Eriksson a écrit :

For Pomarede I suppose.

The brand new SYNC demo isn't starting up in Hatari.
"Could not identify current wakestate".

Lovely new tech, and more grey hair for Mr Styckx :)

http://demozoo.org/productions/151601/

Hi

well Troed warned me that it would not work, so that's no surprise :)

I will watch it first on my STF and have a look at the emulation later (especially since the music is also supposed to be not as good in Hatari, because of some phase issues, for which I have some new code to write too)