Re: [hatari-devel] Bugreport: --avi-vcodec bmp

Le 02/01/2016 18:03, Thorsten Otto a écrit :
 > With BMP codec, images' lines are
 > stored in "reverse order" (bottom first, top last ...) and there was an
 > error in computing the first line to save.

Remember that you can also store a negative height in the BMP header,
and then store the rows top-to-bottom as usual.

I didn't know this possibility, thanks for mentioning it.
But for readibility and to keep bmp pictures in the same layout as when saving a screenshot using SDL_SaveBMP, I prefer storing a positive height.