Re: [hatari-devel] Pixel aspekt ratio

Am Sun, 27 Dec 2015 12:42:20 +0100
schrieb Troed Sångberg <troed@xxxxxxxxxxx>:

> tl;dr: There should be an option to perform correction for aspect
> ratio in Hatari. It might not be used by everyone (since it would not
> be pixel-perfect and cause aliasing) - but when creating demos that
> should look ok when displayed on target hardware (with monitors, TVs
> and projectors .. ) it's needed to understand how to create graphics
> that don't look stretched.

FWIW, the current development version of Hatari feature a resizable
window since a couple of weeks when you build Hatari with SDL2. So
you can already manually resize the window to the "correct" aspect
ratio if you like.
But I agree, we might need a way to "force" a certain aspect ratio,
too. However, that needs some more investigation first how it could be
done (Eero suggested something in another thread on the hatari-users
mailing list).