Re: [hatari-devel] Hatari plays all voices in phase

Le 21/12/2015 21:06, David Savinkoff a écrit :
Hi,

I noticed on atari-forum that some people have found
a problem with the YM2149 sound.
I looked at the problem and wasn't able to nail it down,
so maybe someone can check the code too.

Here is the link:
http://www.atari-forum.com/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=27521&sid=a0d1b43f0f66988900541b039ab5f6d4#p285292

Hi

I saw this message by troed too, but I don't see what "in phase" means. Does it mean all 3 voices have the same square wave happening at the same time if they are played at the same freq, instead of having 3 similar square wave, but each one with a random phase ?

Could this be an effect of the filters we used ? If so, it's possible to disable them by commenting a few lines to see if the problem persists.