[hatari-devel] Gamma correction

while looking and the SainT changelog I've noticed that it has been using gamma correction for some time and there is even a note about other emulators lacking this feature as well. So I did a couple of screen grabs, while I'm at Lotus frenzy ;)

Hatari:

Inline image 1

SainT (without SC 1224 emulation but with gamma correction):

Inline image 2

SainT (with SC 1224 emulation and with gamma correction):

Inline image 3

Falcon/RGB photo:

Inline image 4

Falcon/VGA photo (same monitor as used for the emulator grabs, btw):

Inline image 5

So it seems to be true -- Hatari screenshot is definitely darker than the others. I must admit, the SC 1224 emulation in SainT is quite cute, along with the floppy sound, it makes me feel very oldschool. :)

--
MiKRO / Mystic Bytes
http://mikro.atari.org