Re: [hatari-devel] Palette bug in Lotus III

Hi Nicolas,

I don't see this when trying lotus 3. Can you give more informations : stf/ste ? which version/crack did you use ? ram size ? tos ? cpu settings ?

it seems to be related to switching between CPUs/settings because I'm unable to reproduce it: I had a Falcon/14 MB/4.04 configuration as default, changed it to ST/2 MB/1.02, pushed the reset button and there were those problems. I saved the settings, switched Hatari off, started the classic version and everything was fine. But now I'm trying the winuae version again (didn't touch the settings), it works as well.

Perhaps not worth an investigation.

--
MiKRO / Mystic Bytes
http://mikro.atari.org