|Re: [hatari-devel] TOS 2.06 and blitter|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/hatari-devel Archives
- To: hatari-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [hatari-devel] TOS 2.06 and blitter
- From: Bob Carpenter <hatari@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 22 Nov 2015 16:18:41 -0600
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=ripon89-us.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=sender:content-type:mime-version:subject:from:in-reply-to:date :content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to; bh=iHBKl6B7UalJ/QtxAkO8Y83Iv/pg+Pj1GAojEfNLkLE=; b=VOvK/wAzdRGOvaFisLH47AklvfRtew2d8G+Adjw0JuD/YkU0HEGivH/p9BXNRyT368 iAftRvdTEFwrWkK7YBAhB+XANzv3mDRU8ntCkboQ9IPY8KmBHLaIrzamxNvUm3l3lU5F vRvXOMs63qHHw7ompXhEG5/XezVZXdRvNh8IUio5foq3z8Njiovxv1HAicnZ71ESIp6b 7gSyEXEi3UcXmZpbAT7XwHKAUoRno9Up+yCc22zxeau/1QloOTeZ44bur8GQir8FEXjQ fU55EAIvSaFqzvrPyHxVYEGm5J4chQsiOKieR1tO4Tcug1bP/H824fOplD0JgclqPiQj yxyQ==
I saw that post as well. However, in both the current development version and the 1.9.0 released version, the blitter is turned on if I use TOS 2.06. I have a special MegaSTe configuration that uses TOS 2.06 UK and sets the CPU to 16Mhz. When I look at the GEM desktop, the blitter is turned on. I have not run any system tests to confirm that it is really on, but Anarcho Ride seemed to be fluid for me when I ran it in this configuration.
> On Nov 22, 2015, at 4:10 PM, Eero Tamminen <oak@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> According to this post:
> Blitter isn't enabled with TOS 2.06 in Hatari, but in
> STeem it is. Should it?
> - Eero