Re: [hatari-devel] TOS 2.06 and blitter

Eero,

I saw that post as well. However, in both the current development version and the 1.9.0 released version, the blitter is turned on if I use TOS 2.06. I have a special MegaSTe configuration that uses TOS 2.06 UK and sets the CPU to 16Mhz. When I look at the GEM desktop, the blitter is turned on. I have not run any system tests to confirm that it is really on, but Anarcho Ride seemed to be fluid for me when I ran it in this configuration.

Bob C