[hatari-devel] a rare F030 incompatibility

I was testing some old stuff (a prototype version of Apex) and noticed that it won't run under Hatari - it throws bus errors immediately.

The same program runs ok on my F030.

Looking more closely, the the code is checking for a HW digitizer using an unusual address range:

DIGICTRL        =    $FFF20000
DIGIPAGE        =    $FFF40000

I think this was the address space for the F030 Expose digitizer which I did support in a few programs.

I don't know if anyone else still has one of these - or more importantly, how many programs will try to check for it - but it might be nice to make that space readable in supervisor mode, as seems to be the case on real HW.