Re: [hatari-devel] Problems compiling Hatari 1.9.0 with CAPSImage 5.1

Le 09/10/2015 22:19, Jools Wills a écrit :
Greetings - I've run into a few issues building Hatari 1.9.0 with
CAPSImage 5.1 (on the raspberry pi) - doesn't seem to be supported fully
out of the box - but I was able to get it working with chanegs.

I am using this source
http://www.kryoflux.com/download/spsdeclib_5.1_source.zip

The first problem I came across was that the CAPS includes for Linux
contain "__cdecl" which causes gcc to moan -  but defining this to ""
works around that - This is a capsimage bug I guess, since they should
define it to "" for GCC on Linux.

Second problem is src/floppy_ipf.c references types "CapsLong" /
CapsULong but this is not defined anywhere in the CAPS 5.1 includes that
I can see, nor in the Hatari sources.

The 4.2 capsimage.h has them though as

#include <stdint.h>
typedef uint8_t  CapsUByte;
typedef int32_t  CapsLong;
typedef uint32_t CapsULong;

so I just changed them to Sint32 / Uint32 in src/floppy_ipf.c - Perhaps
they can be defined to that in the Hatari source or maybe capsimage has
some new types to be used - Whatever you think is the best fix - or
perhaps the new capsimage should provide them for backward compatibility ?

With the changes above I was able to get a binary built (moments ago) -
yet to test it though.

Best Regards

Jools

Hi

I also had to do my own changes to compile 5.1 under linux, similar to what you did I guess (although some of my changes were included into caps 5.1, but not all the typedef things). Caps sources are primarily developped for windows and unfortunatelly they didn't merge windows sources with the linux/osx version yet to get a moreportable result.

Maybe you could post on kryoflux forum about this, it might motivate Istvan to provide some updated sources.

Anyway, nice to know that Hatari runs on the RPI :)