Re: [hatari-devel] MacOsX, Hatari, SDL2

Jerome,

Thank you. I forgot that SDL2 does not appear to have the same functionality to disable all system shortcuts. I can not use cmd-F to enter or exit full screen. Once I realized what was happening, I did a Google search for the OS X full screen shortcut. Sure enough, ctrl-cmd-F will allow you to enter and exit Hatari’s full screen mode. I had no problems using it multiple times.

I did find that I had to move the mouse slightly before the screen appeared in full screen mode. However, except for that (and the need to remove the jaggies), the OS X version of Hatari is looking pretty good in SDL2. I will have to start trying some games to see how it runs. I think that should go well though.

Bob C