Re: [hatari-devel] MacOsX, Hatari, SDL2

Le 28/09/2015 19:27, Jerome Vernet a écrit :
	Hello,

Just by curiosity, I tried --enable-sdl2 today (with SDL 2.0.3
framework) on my Mac.

Compilation was fine, and Hatari run like with SDL 1.2.15. BUT:
- no more SDL GUI "no text" bug in SDL GUI
- no more crash at Hatari Exit in Falcon mode.

Adopted !

That's good to know.

Maybe we should all try to run with SDL 2 when possible and if results are OK then make it the default option for next version (while keeping SDL 1 code)

Did you notice any change in CPU usage on your make ?