|[hatari-devel] Hatari 1.9.0 has been released|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/hatari-devel Archives
after some delay, a new Hatari version 1.9.0 has finally been released.
You can get it from http://hatari.tuxfamily.org/ or directly in
Sources are available, as well as prebuilt binaries for Windows (in 32
bit and 64 bit mode) and OSX.
Thanks to all the people who contributed to this version with code,
ideas, bug reports.
Brief changelog :
- Major update of the CPU for Falcon emulation, based on the latest
version of WinUAE CPU :
68060, MMU, data/instruction cache, better prefetch pipeline, cycle
accuracy, stack frame, ...
- Memory : extra TT-RAM support for TT & Falcon emulation
- MFP : better emulation of GPIP, AER and DDR
- Gemdos HD emulation : better support for mapping of filenames with
- MIDI : many accuracy improvements
- Some fixes for video, blitter, dsp
- More options for using ACSI and IDE disk images
- Various changes in the UI
- Various changes in the debugger
See release-notes.txt for the full changelog.
Fixed demos :
- Graphix Sound 2 in Relapse by Cybernetics (blitter+cpu, bus arbitration)
- RGBeast by Aggression (video, writing to video counter during active
- My Socks Are Weapons by Legacy (video, reading video counter in high res)
- Superior 65 - Blood Money (cpu, exception stack and bus error)
(note that this version is bugged and will crash with TOS 1.04 or 1.62)
- Obitus (STX version) (fdc, seek+verify on a track with no sector)
- The Teller (STX/CTR version) (cpu, exception stack and address error)
- War Heli (cpu, exception stack for address error and prefetch)
- Realtime and M by Eric Ameres (midi + mfp, toggle bit 0 of AER)
- Notator (midi, more precise TDRE bit in status register)
Special Bonus : this release comes with a small STE intro included in
the archives. See it here http://www.pouet.net/prod.php?which=66364