[no subject]

Sorry, I currently don't have much time to look into this issue and<br>
it's been a while since I worked with that code and my memory might<br>
fail, but IIRC this current_object stuff might be necessary for objects<br>
with the SG_TOUCHEXIT flag. I don't recall it, but there was a reason<br>
that the GUI had to remember the object that caused an touch-exit<br>
event. So it's likely ok to reset this variable to 0 or -1 - unless it<br>
currently points to a touch-exit object, I guess.<br>
 Thomas<br>
------=_Part_0_1118276576.1435437044665--