Re: [hatari-devel] Release time for 1.8.1 ?

On tiistai 02 kesäkuu 2015, Nicolas Pomarède wrote:
> Le 01/06/2015 22:01, Eero Tamminen a écrit :
>> 3. Somebody testing weird host file names with GEMDOS HD emulation and
>> different Atari file selectors
>>
>>    - Only under ST/e emulation because of 1)
>>    - Any volunteers?

I think Atari<->host file name conversion needs command line & GUI
option and it should be disabled by default, to be compatible with
previous behavior.

I also think copying 8-bit Atari file names to host without file
name conversion is more common case, than them being correctly
converted.

-> I'll add these options before next release.