Re: [hatari-devel] Release time for 1.8.1 ?

The remaining things are now:

1. Fixing GEMDOS HD emulation issues with data cache (me)

2. Investigating / fixing TOS v4 speed issues with data cache (Nicolas)

3. Somebody testing weird host file names with GEMDOS HD emulation and
different Atari file selectors
  - Only under ST/e emulation because of 1)
  - Any volunteers?

	- Eero