Re: [hatari-devel] fopen traces

Le 26/05/2015 22:55, Eero Tamminen a écrit :

It's a bit more work though, because debugInfo.c has it's
tentacles everywhere (including DSP & CPU memory dumping &
disassembly and debugger command parsing), and those would
need to be changed to take FILE* arg too.

Probably better done after the release (might add todo.txt
item for it).

As a start, I changed all xxx_Info functions to take an extra FILE * parameter ; for now, I left 'stderr' as before, this just make the code a little bit more modular.

But there're many other places that need to be changed (disasm, memory dump, ...), this can wait later.