Re: [hatari-devel] Release time for 1.8.1 ?

Le 25/05/2015 23:08, Thomas Huth a écrit :
Am Mon, 25 May 2015 22:45:04 +0300

I think SDL2 window position issue can be left after
release if Thomas doesn't have time to look into it
as SDL2 support is new and isn't enabled by default.

I currently don't have much spare time for Hatari, and this likely
won't change in the next few weeks, so either somebody else has to look
into the SDL2 issues or they got to wait.

hi

I also think SDL2 can be left in current state at the moment. People can use it to test if they like, but it's work in progress and should be advertised as is (and in all cases, I don't think we would have time to improve sdl2 support in next coming month ; given all OSes to test, it's certainly sthg that will requires several months to get input from users)

Nicoals