Re: [hatari-devel] fopen traces

Le 24/05/2015 18:30, Eero Tamminen a écrit :
Hi,

On keskiviikko 13 toukokuu 2015, Eero Tamminen wrote:
Besides Fopen/Fclose, I think also Pexec & Pterm* would
be interesting, because you can see from Pterm whether
program terminated abnormally.  However, I'm not sure
what this kind of trace option should then be named...

Maybe gemdos_min, os_min (vs. os_all) or minimal?

or os_base ? Note that IMHO and given the lack of response here, I still think this option is redundant and should be handled by the user using current os traces with some proper file redirections + filter/grep :)