Re: [hatari-devel] Next Hatari release for OSX

Le 12/05/2015 16:16, Troed Sångberg a écrit :
I have not tried building for SDL2. The only "upgrade" that was needed
compared to how I built v1.8.0 was to include a newer version of libpng.

Hi

I don't think SDL2 is tested enough with Hatari at the moment, so it will be OK if next Hatari is using SDL1.

Trivia: The CAPSImage 5.0 developer framework available at
http://www.softpres.org/download is not compiled for i386/x64 but for
PPC/i386. I've thus used the same framework as Nicolas mailed this list
when I made v1.8.0.

Yes, there was not much activity on SPS site regarding framework. There was no new version since Hatari 1.8 anyway, so it's OK to keep on using the framework I sent back then.

Question: In the compilation directory I get a libFloppy.a when
building. I'm unsure what to do with that :)

As some other tools are using some common floppy functions (hmsa for example), the .a file is build only once to be used in hmsa and hatari.

If you can build hmsa, then you might need libFloppy.a (it's a command line only tool). But even if you don't have time to look at other tools, I guess most OSX users will be more than happy if you can just provide Hatari for OSX :)