Re: [hatari-devel] Re: FPU emulation issue with Q2

Well I tried the latest version of Hatari with the same program - and guess what? It works :D

Thanks Toni, Nicolas, Eero for helping.

I suppose that nearly classifies as a schrödinbug? But it needs a new classification - a bug that suddenly manifests *everywhere* only after it's been communicated - I've seen a few of these in my time :-D

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heisenbug