Re: [hatari-devel] Re: FPU emulation issue with Q2

The problem with the new one in cycle-exact mode is not a timing problem
BTW - it's some sort of emulation bug in FPU support. However I
understand cycle-exact mode is being worked on so I'll leave it for now.

I can think of two possible reasons:

- Wrong cpuemu_x FPP-instruction prefetch handling and exception check special case, don't prefetch if FPU instruction caused an exception (This was broken sometime in WinUAE too)
- x_cp_next_iword (and friends) point to wrong fetch routine.

(Note that I haven't checked Hatari sources)