Re: [hatari-devel] Attaching an ACSI harddisk: 3 x Why

I believe exxos on Atari-Forum would be interested in hearing more about this project of yours, if you haven't seen it already He's looking into a 16MHz mod that sounds similar (RAM also clocked higher).

The posts are a bit spread out all over this thread: http://www.atari-forum.com/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=27088&start=325#p264703

/Troed