|Re: [hatari-devel] Attaching an ACSI harddisk: 3 x Why|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/hatari-devel Archives
- To: hatari-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [hatari-devel] Attaching an ACSI harddisk: 3 x Why
- From: David Savinkoff <dsavnkff@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 15 Mar 2015 14:14:49 -0600 (MDT)
- Thread-index: HLUubC6pJEc0JUmUq/WqPBbgYePycA==
- Thread-topic: Attaching an ACSI harddisk: 3 x Why
All that matters is that the first digit is the drive number, the rest is cosmetic.
----- Thorsten Otto wrote:
> > 'n' is a digit, not a letter, so that's not a problem.
> Might be uncommon nowadays when drive C is already 2TB+, but with all NT versions you can have any character that is allowed in a filename as drive identifier, not only a-z.