Re: [hatari-devel] Hatari windows builds

> Ok so I downloaded the SDL1 build - changing nothing else - and fired it up.. F10 immediately opens the debugger as it should.

Aranym had similar problems when adding SDL2 support. Before this, the numerical values of the keysyms where written to the config file. The solution was to write a symbolic name to the config instead. For this to work, a table is used to map the keycode values to some name. This table also contains the (hardcoded)  sdl1 key codes that where used before, to allow loading an older config file with the numerical values.