|[hatari-devel] Re: 040/060 emulation issue with BadMood|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/hatari-devel Archives
- To: Eero Tamminen <oak@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [hatari-devel] Re: 040/060 emulation issue with BadMood
- From: Douglas Little <doug694@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 2 Mar 2015 11:00:10 +0000
- Cc: hatari-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=googlemail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=1HrOV2VgPn9R7HU06HxqC7zUIT5DHUGhIwjdElbI08Q=; b=q/qMuhfN2xEFbA5Lw1XwFYcKFj/wDa3er+nBqfx+h9b9pIP3ltyjY6M3jw/xh8hEEd r20jim9DsIiGZBnHZqqAYRGVTFzLBJ5RGuJB4S73Cp3Ip/j5AuEkT2lafcwXBKPX31jf mxLmVkYMBsIXH9hFQ5QwxSXuvO/poshNLaZ1pYXJtZDUzMsn96w2pXRANsG89MixTVdy IJlkqlVCskgcLLhx/7XERm8DVcbXvk63BJ+u2bbCtg6+/fHCJAitqU5qGAu7SLwQkpGD SFVtu5qR17LEpdCWVZ84PtUXKgVuyj+sV1+VNN9xI3WIZWkeSAPAKEzfSi3dewjUbFtw WAPg==
Real users of 060 machines have complained of the game freezing when the CPU speed goes above 75MHz, so its very likely the problem is still with the game, not Hatari. I mean some timing differences must exist in Hatari anyway, but this should be absorbed by the game code since real machines vary also....
I'll test with recent Hatari and see what I can find.