[hatari-devel] Re: 040/060 emulation issue with BadMood

Real users of 060 machines have complained of the game freezing when the CPU speed goes above 75MHz, so its very likely the problem is still with the game, not Hatari. I mean some timing differences must exist in Hatari anyway, but this should be absorbed by the game code since real machines vary also....

I'll test with recent Hatari and see what I can find.