[hatari-devel] Re: Yanartas crash

Le 11/02/2015 22:24, Wietze S. a écrit :
Hello,

I have checked on the real hardware; and indeed, the demo crashes at
opening the border too early (exactly the same as it crashes on Hatari).

I have adjusted this in the demo (waited a tad longer), and indeed this
fixes the crash (also confirmed on rhw).

Thanks for bringing this to my attention.

Apologies for any inconvenience; I will upload the fixed version soonish.

Regards,
Wietze

[cc-ing hatari-devel]

Hi,

thanks for doing the test on real HW, it will save me from switching on my STF :)

At least, it means I have nothing to fix in Hatari at the moment, as there's really a difference in opening the top border in STF due to this 4 cycles difference.