Re: [hatari-devel] SDL GUI creation from resource file

> If you were able to convert an edited 'sdlgui.sdl' file back
> into  'sdlgui.rsc' and 'sdlgui.rso' files

Thats not easy possible unfortunately, there is simply not enough information in the generated source file.
But you can try to write a perl script or something if you want to. You might also use some other definition file format then, most probably *.rsm (because it's text based, and the other formats have too restrictive limits regarding identifier length). Of course i can also explain the format of *.rso files.

Thorsten