Re: [hatari-devel] SDL GUI creation from resource file

Am Mon, 9 Feb 2015 06:19:12 +0000 (UTC)
schrieb Thorsten Otto <halgara@xxxxxxxx>:

> Hi,
> if you are interested, i have created a resource file that contains
> the dialogs used in the SDL gui configuration. Attached you will find
> an archive that contains the binary files together with a patch that
> makes them usable.

 Hi,
that's an interesting hack ... but as much as I liked ORCS in the 90s,
I think we should not make Hatari development depending on a tool that
does not work natively with Linux. But still, great to see that there's
a new version of ORCS :-)