|Re: [hatari-devel] FPU detection, who is wrong?|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/hatari-devel Archives
- To: "hatari-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <hatari-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [hatari-devel] FPU detection, who is wrong?
- From: Thorsten Otto <halgara@xxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2015 11:33:09 +0000 (UTC)
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.de; s=s2048; t=1424172790; bh=9JQha67yen3kkendi0RtLgatp4S7vx0IfVtb4OzFeDw=; h=Date:From:Reply-To:To:In-Reply-To:References:Subject:From:Subject; b=dCBXl/SGrtlvMVnjkReZsMQAjDz7LWPcJiFcaLT7BoTCO/A68+iJXwEZzSHudKsNxeRuEl/oxBfGaNtlFnZIKetzNMorqoEZtUnDSto76QD3jO2S77IUM/KthEvJi2n9sl0QBFD+9O63mAqus5seQhfph5pWfzwD6NdGqyJ+WQi+wutcvqnXV7kijLuWmatowyh/g5vknxVNmvoXdaWrZhWAJ4kWNAkZM1bKCFeCtIwl/FWyEgmIVMl5ppvVqNodnsBWlxyPPnQMdd11AIyy4FQ5oRn1RQIqrr1O61UukpoX21xfq0tOKijJIjF0QWvGtaQuAvy2AxKemW8BjndisA==
> I have a 68881 in my MegaSTE, for instance.I have a 68881 in my MegaSTE, for instance.
Isn't that a memory mapped FPU, accessed at 0xfffa40?
That won't be reported as 68881, at least not in the cookie.
BTW, while trying out a new version of the detection code i found another problem. When i set the CPU/FPU in Hatari to 68040, i get a NULL frame instead of a IDLE frame. Looks like the fnop is not executed at all (fpu_state in cpu/fpp.c is still 0 when the fsave is executed). When i do something like fmove fp0,fp0 before the fsave, everythng is fine. I haven't tried the old UAE version, though.
Miro Kropáček <miro..kropacek@xxxxxxxxx> schrieb am 8:26 Dienstag, 17.Februar 2015: