|Re: [hatari-devel] conftypes.py generated in wrong directory|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/hatari-devel Archives
- To: hatari-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [hatari-devel] conftypes.py generated in wrong directory
- From: David Savinkoff <dsavnkff@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 1 Feb 2015 16:29:14 -0700 (MST)
- Thread-index: XNJ9UPm9ySgoV9MdTKh4pX5Tmj7odA==
- Thread-topic: conftypes.py generated in wrong directory
----- Eero Tamminen wrote:
> There's a reason for it explained in python-ui/CMakeLists.txt.
> Distro maintainers already patch Hatari separately for this.
> - Eero
Thanks for the info. I was just doing a random inspection. :)
> On lauantai 31 tammikuu 2015, David Savinkoff wrote:
> > Hi,
> > hatari/python-ui/conftypes.py is a compile-time-generated file that
> > should not be present in hatari/python-ui when you use a 'build'
> > directory. eg. hatari/build
> > conftypes.py should be generated in hatari/build/python-ui but isn't.
> > To prove that conftypes.py is a generated file, delete it, build with
> > cmake, then 'make install/strip' to see that a new conftypes.py was
> > created in hatari/python-ui (should be in hatari/build/python-ui).
> > Sincerely,
> > David Savinkoff