|Re: [hatari-devel] no double click in fast forward mode|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/hatari-devel Archives
- To: hatari-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [hatari-devel] no double click in fast forward mode
- From: Uwe Seimet <Uwe.Seimet@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 3 Jan 2015 18:42:52 +0100
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed/relaxed; t=1420306973; l=524; s=domk; d=seimet.de; h=In-Reply-To:Content-Disposition:Content-Type:MIME-Version: References:Subject:To:From:Date; bh=wBmmtnfF3jsKnc16Mp0QD9YX2Lw=; b=urXa5iYHs8L6ewYCLVbDAS7TupQ3ovLXVeiNTB4q6jFLnVSIhkCi4QcgTkVH5RhKJYG swIcJMUCiLIwtgWx6JF1d+I6U2xOM3UcmQQjgx2bi3Pc/1MoDtK19FKzS8oapmIgoj12W wrNLoRgJ7rJA50AtlLJKKWKKS/jixy4oa6s=
For me with TOS 3.06 it never really worked.
> I noticed since some times that double click doesn't work under gem when
> fast forward is on (alt-x).
> In STF/STE mode, it never works ; it seems to work only in Falcon/TT
> mode (but not always, maybe depends on the cpu freq and the speedup factor).
> But in ikbd.c, I see IKBD_CheckForDoubleClicks() was made on purpose to
> handle double click in fast forward mode. Did it really work at some point ?