Re: [hatari-devel] [out of subject] : Racer 2 is out

In fact, I've noticed that I don't explain it correctly into the README.TXT file (shame on me ;)

Try LEFT SHIFT or RIGHT SHIFT.

Laurent

Le 06/01/2015 20:01, Laurent Sallafranque a écrit :
It's strange because Racer 2 was full developed under Hatari and tested by at least 3 other people under hatari during the development.

It has also been tested by many people on their real falcon (it has been reported to work also under CT60).

But one people encounters the same problem as you (no keyboard reaction).
I may be interresting to dig this out.

Do you use right shift to lecet entries into the main menu ?
Do the arrow keys (UP/Down) move the flag on the main menu ?

Laurent

Many people have