Re: [hatari-devel] [out of subject] : Racer 2 is out

On tiistai 06 tammikuu 2015, Anders Eriksson wrote:

> On Tue, 6 Jan 2015, Eero Tamminen wrote:

> > Main menu works in Hatari, but the game itself doesn't,

> > regardless of CPU core or version.

> I just tried as well, and it does work.

> http://ae.dhs.nu/pics/racer2hatari.png

> WinUAE 030/16, internal fpu, full dsp, blitter on, mmu emulation on,

> 24-bits addressing, rgb screen, tos 4.04, 14 MB memory.

Those options didn't change anything. "Start Race" still

doesn't react to key or Fire presses (although other

options do).

What do you use to activate "Start Race"?

"Championship" screen looks like attached.

Are you sure you have exactly the same files

as come from puet.net / demozoo ZIP package?