Re: [hatari-devel] [out of subject] : Racer 2 is out

On Tue, 6 Jan 2015, Eero Tamminen wrote:

> Those options didn't change anything. "Start Race" still
> doesn't react to key or Fire presses (although other
> options do).

> What do you use to activate "Start Race"?

> "Championship" screen looks like attached.

> Are you sure you have exactly the same files

> as come from puet.net / demozoo ZIP package?

Hi,

yes I have the archive from Demozoo. I use right mousebutton to select from menus, that should be the same as joystick fire. Did the same on the real machine (no stick attached there). It's a little weird that you can play the game with keyboard, move the menu cursor with the keyboard, but not select from menus with keyboard :)

If yes, could you save your Hatari config and send the file to me?

Sent in another mail.

--
Anders Eriksson
ae@xxxxxx     http://www.dhs.nu/