RE: [hatari-devel] WinUAE CPU core CPU/FPU/DSP performance according to Centurbo benchmark

What about memory refresh cycles? I have no good example, but e.g. in Amiga memory refresh cycles steal  4 memory slots per scanline:
http://amigadev.elowar.com/read/ADCD_2.1/Hardware_Manual_guide/node02D4.gif