Re: [hatari-devel] New Hatariod with: fix to broken Hatari saves

Le 28/12/2014 01:47, David Savinkoff a écrit :
Hi,

I noticed that there is a new Hataroid, thus, inspected
the changes. What caught my eye is:

// HACK: fix to broken Hatari saves (they shouldn't be saving a pointer!!!)

Hi

I fixed this, but I don't think this was a problem, because when a snapshot is restored/saved, we are in the VBL part of the display.

So when you restore a snapshot, pVideoRaster will be updated in another part of the code during the VBL, so that's why we never saw any problem with this.

Still, this was an error to save a pointer to the host memory.