Re: [hatari-devel] add support for TT ram ?

Le 18/12/2014 19:36, Eero Tamminen a écrit :

With 512k, 1MB and 2MB of ST-RAM, one gets 2 bars.

With 4MB, one gets only one bar, but TT-RAM is still
available (according to Sysinfo).

Hi

that's strange, with 4 MB of ST RAM, I get 2 bars. So I see only 2 cases : ST RAM <= 4MB or > 4MB (tested wit TOS 3.06).

With 4MB ST RAM and 4MB TT RAM, sysinfo correctly reports a total of 8 MB.

For now, it's only when ST RAM > 4MB that TT RAM is not detected (because TOS is bypassed by our patches)