Re: [hatari-devel] add support for TT ram ?

Le 11/12/2014 11:34, laurent.sallafranque@xxxxxxx a écrit :
So, isn't it possible to just use the patched TOS of the CT60/63 and add a new entry in hatari's main menu in the gui for CT60/63 emulation ?

No, I just had a look at it, it's way too much patched for Hatari, with lots of 68060 specific code.

Anyway, I think it should be possible to add some patches in Hatari for tos 4.04 in Falcon mode do to just that part.

As for having more than 16 MB, I think it can also be handled directly in Hatari in memory.c, because we already do our own translations (for example to map IO regs at $ffffxxxx to $00ffxxxx). These translations are done at the memory_bank level, without requiring an MMU, so it doesn't add any cost since that's the generic mechanism when Hatari wants to translate a logical address in ST space to the physical address in the PC space.

1st step is to add extra ram for TT (which already requires a bit of work) where the TOS should do the job ; once it works, we can add extra patches to TOS 4.0.