Re: [hatari-devel] add support for TT ram ?

So, isn't it possible to just use the patched TOS of the CT60/63 and add a new entry in hatari's main menu in the gui for CT60/63 emulation ?

Laurent

----- Mail original -----
De: "Douglas Little" <doug694@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
À: hatari-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Envoyé: Jeudi 11 Décembre 2014 11:31:48
Objet: Re: [hatari-devel] add support for TT ram ?

A de-confused version of what I just said :)

- adding up to 16MB -> just Maddalt() at $01000000, or modify the TOS $4xx memory range.
- adding more than 16MB -> extra work, drivers

At least, as far as I remember!

On 11 December 2014 at 10:29, Douglas Little < doug694@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx > wrote:

When I did this driver for Afterburner 68040, I had to scan upper memory and catch bus errors etc. and then build a PMMU tree.

I think the MMU tree is optional though - at least 16mb is already mapped by TOS - and then it repeats every 16mb for a while by default.

If you want to map more than 16MB into the Falcon, I think you need to rebuild the PMMU tree. Extra 16MB is enough for now though to make it useful.