Re: [hatari-devel] changeset 5427 - rewrite of the loop condition

Hi all,

Yes, I saw it too, sorry for this.
I've got some other patchs to upload with the DSP (one is a big one as it'll add the pipeline for the address registers.
It's the last big unemulated part of the DSP actually.

Should I remove the "remove white space" option of my text editor (I prefer code without whitespaces) ? Maybe I could do first an upload with just the whitespaces off and then commit the real stuff ?

It's as you want.

For the loop change, it's near the beginning of the code , in the dsp_postexecute_update_pc function.

The documentation says to test the loop with 1 and if not equal, to decrease LC by one.

The result is exactly the same as before, but now, ourt code reflects better what the documentation says.

Regards

Laurent