Re: [hatari-devel] changeset 5427 - rewrite of the loop condition

Le 11/12/2014 20:34, Laurent Sallafranque a écrit :
Hi all,

Yes, I saw it too, sorry for this.
I've got some other patchs to upload with the DSP (one is a big one as
it'll add the pipeline for the address registers.
It's the last big unemulated part of the DSP actually.

Should I remove the "remove white space" option of my text editor (I
prefer code without whitespaces) ?
Maybe I could do first an upload with just the whitespaces off and then
commit the real stuff ?

Hi

I think removing white space to put tab is nicer too, but it would be better to separate patches with only cosmetic from those with real code, it makjes it easier to follow.

But now that the code in the repo already has space or tab, I don't think it's useful to change all the existing sources, maybe your editor has an option to only remove white spaces in new code, not existing one ?