Re: [hatari-devel] add support for TT ram ?

Le 09/12/2014 23:17, Eero Tamminen a écrit :

I'm eagerly awaiting TT-RAM to do some Quake testing with Douglas. ;-)

(Cycle counter & NatFeats should be fixed first though, otherwise
profiling doesn't work & native debug output from awkward places
is more awkward than it needs to be.)

hi

By the way, I wonder if TOS 4.04 will detect this extra RAM.

Under TT, extra RAM is at 0x01000000, but as the falcon was designed to have only 24 bits of address, I don't know if TOS 4.04 includes the necessary code from TT's TOS to check this RAM.

Did someone already test this ? Maybe a patch will be needed for TOS 4.04.